Circontrol eHome (Type 2)
Designed to be installed (both indoor and outdoor) at private houses, communal blocks, companies and other places where user authentication is not a requirement.
*Installation price is for standard install only, cost will be confirmed prior to installation. Installation includes, Type B RCBO, up to 10m cable run from distribution board, 2 pole isolator, labour and electrical CoC to show compliance of works undertaken.
Taking into account that many times a domestic charger is considered an appliance, a nice design and a small size are key attributes that are to be contemplated. Furthermore Circontrol’s eHome series offers other attributes such as low-cost, robustness, and user-friendly operation.
- Compatible with BeOn sensor (accessory), when combined with eHome is able to dynamically adjust the electric vehicle’s consumption according to the available power of the installation, avoiding the risk of blackout and/or having to upgrade the existing installation (resulting on a lower initial investment).
- The frontal LED bar not only informs the user about the charger status (e.g. operative, faulty…) but also EV charging status; charging (dynamic blue light) vs charged (static blue light).
- The charger’s housing is made of ABS plastic which is both robust and UV resistant, providing protection against both mechanical stress and severe environmental conditions.
- Its well-thought-out shape allows the cable to be rolled up and keep it tidy and unbroken while the charger is not being used.
This series also includes a selector switch that facilitates the setup of the charger maximum output current (reducing installation time and cost).
- Remote charging activation is also offered by means of an ON/ OFF external input signal (e.g. timer).
16 amp and 32 amp versions available;
– 16 amp gives around 20-25km of added range per hour*
– 32 amp gives around 40-50km of added range per hour*
*Actual current limited by size of EV’s onboard charger
- Enclosure Rating – IP54 / IK10
- Enclosure Material – ABS-PCV0
- Operating Temperature – -5⁰C to +45⁰C
- Ambient Temperature Storage – -40⁰C to +60⁰C
- Operating Humidity – 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Light Beacon – RGB colour indicator
- Current Setup – Onboard dipswitch
- Dimensions – (D x W x H) 115 x 180 x 315mm
- Weight – 4kg
- Cable Length – 5m
- External Input – Remote Charging Activation